- Take a look at what’s provided by the camp. So, for example, you’ll know that kitchen supplies and drinking water (among many other things) are provided by the camp, but a tent isn’t.
- You a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y must read The Survival Guide.
- And, if you’re a virgin, please read the First-timers’ Guide.
In other words, radical self-reliance, you need to pack pretty much everything else.
But there are some other things you’ll want to pack, things that are specific to our camp offerings and location:
- Farmer’s market outfit(s) – We run a farmers market and have a mobile market, so pack appropriately. Bring your version of farmers-market-friendly attire.
- Orange and green finery – For our Countless Carrots March, please wear your best orange and green finery.
And while this may be overkill for some, it may be a great guide for others; here’s my packing list, organized in a spreadsheet with tabs for clumping what I pack and for what reasons.